Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

how do i take a break from a downswing of $6500 downswing from sportbetting?

well all my hard work for the past 6 weeks is all for nothing. i had a heater for 6 weeks from $7.70 to over $13000 from betting on football and poker. i did a max cash out and got my check last week but right after i recieve my check i took a big hit for $6500 on betting football for the weekend. After smashing my TV in the living room, i have no tv to watch and nothing to do at home. i was ghost betting yesterday and saturday and it didnt turn out to be profit. Ghost betting is betting without using real money. should i make a run this week and put my bankroll at risk or take a break?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Take a break. Cash it out and buy a new tv and enjoy your money. Then when you feel the time is right grind it back up.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    after knowing someone who used to be a bookie, your going to lose all your money eventually sports betting .. just save the money and do something smart with it

OMG duck,, but u said u did a max cashout and got ur ch eck??? wh at was the max u cd do?? do u mean it left like 11k still in ur account?? then u bet 6500$ more on football in one weekend? so not sure how much u have left, based on what ur withdrawel was tho..... sounds a litttle scary.... i,m sure u w a nt opinions from the guys tho.... casue i woild say stop betting now and with draw the rest,,, sounds like u stilll have a LOT IN there tho and jsut can get the moeny now..... sounds like ur bettting BIG amounts at one time tho,, eek wellll GLLL duck....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hate to say it but i have a funny feeling duck is going to learn a very hard lesson about $

PokerOwned Demi-God
    dude, take a break... It's not gonna turn out how u want, and speaking from experience u will loose every buck, especially when u know your running bad. if u dont wanna withdraw the rest for a t.v., than yeah take a good break. you'll come back more focused and ready to make another run. good luck

Bet it all. Quitting is for losers. Say YES TO GAMBLING!!!!

Cash out, buy a nice new TV and call it a day.
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Cash out, buy a nice new TV and call it a day.
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    whackkkk

Experienced Member
    definitely wait for the new tv

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast