Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    dont sports bet
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would bet it all on the Browns!!! But thats just me lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never liked betting sports online!

TAKE A BREAK!! If you are in desperation mode, you have almost nil chance of making good decisions. Just shut it down for a while. Read a book (not poker - something else) and just chill for a week or two.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    well all my hard work for the past 6 weeks is all for nothing. i had a heater for 6 weeks from $7.70 to over $13000 from betting on football and poker. i did a max cash out and got my check last week but right after i recieve my check i took a big hit for $6500 on betting football for the weekend. After smashing my TV in the living room, i have no tv to watch and nothing to do at home. i was ghost betting yesterday and saturday and it didnt turn out to be profit. Ghost betting is betting without using real money. should i make a run this week and put my bankroll at risk or take a break?
    definitely shouldn't put your BR at risk, that is what degens do.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    ASre you broke now?

Or you still got the check you recieved?

Do you have any winnings left?

How much was the check you recieved? Keep 80% of that for yourself and take 20% and put back on the site to gamble and placebetssinceyou are good at making ebts you will most liekly win but keep 8)% for yourself

What site did you gamble on BCP/ACR?
    I got 2.4k. i want to do another withdraw but they going to charge me $65 for doing twice in a month. planning to play with the $400 on the NBA and babysit my 2k till thanksgiven.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    how anyone can bet away that much is beyond me, i wouldnt of got 2 pissed though i mean if all you put in it was $7.70 to start id of been pissed but not smash my tv pissed especially if you had already made one cashout, sounds like you have some anger issues lol
    all it take is one big hit. Hit a 7 team parlay with my $7.70 and never look back.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    well all my hard work for the past 6 weeks is all for nothing. i had a heater for 6 weeks from $7.70 to over $13000 from betting on football and poker. i did a max cash out and got my check last week but right after i recieve my check i took a big hit for $6500 on betting football for the weekend. After smashing my TV in the living room, i have no tv to watch and nothing to do at home. i was ghost betting yesterday and saturday and it didnt turn out to be profit. Ghost betting is betting without using real money. should i make a run this week and put my bankroll at risk or take a break?
    How much you betting a game?

PokerOwned God
    that's a nice f*** parlay. I wanted to put all my money against the jags this last week, but ended up kinda sick and sh** so I made no bets. too bad they lost by 40points or something close haha.

Experienced Member
    take a break

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast