Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    OMG duck,, but u said u did a max cashout and got ur ch eck??? wh at was the max u cd do?? do u mean it left like 11k still in ur account?? then u bet 6500$ more on football in one weekend? so not sure how much u have left, based on what ur withdrawel was tho..... sounds a litttle scary.... i,m sure u w a nt opinions from the guys tho.... casue i woild say stop betting now and with draw the rest,,, sounds like u stilll have a LOT IN there tho and jsut can get the moeny now..... sounds like ur bettting BIG amounts at one time tho,, eek wellll GLLL duck....

I did a Max cashout on bcp for $2980 on the 10th and got it on the 21st. yup $6500 on 4 games and a $500 on a 4 team parlay. funny thing is all 4 team lost. for the last 6 weeks when i was on the heater i lost about 9 bets out of 60 with an average bet of $200 per bet. and hitting parlay every week. so i though i would make a run and bet max right into an upset college week. Anyways just went to Costco and bought a 50 inch panasonic flat screen tv. im just going to stick to Po freeroll, netflix and video games until thanksgiven.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

EddieTorr
    I think you need the break, and clearly your TV set was in need of one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    I did a Max cashout on bcp for $2980 on the 10th and got it on the 21st. yup $6500 on 4 games and a $500 on a 4 team parlay. funny thing is all 4 team lost. for the last 6 weeks when i was on the heater i lost about 9 bets out of 60 with an average bet of $200 per bet. and hitting parlay every week. so i though i would make a run and bet max right into an upset college week. Anyways just went to Costco and bought a 50 inch panasonic flat screen tv. im just going to stick to Po freeroll, netflix and video games until thanksgiven.
    prolly a good plan.. BUT it sounds like u shiold still have around 3500 left in ur acct too.....? so maybe u shoild wtihdraw most of the rest now too, is stilll good amount of moeny and thn u wontb e temptted to bet more. GLL

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Learn your game better (assuming sportsbetting can be beaten). but if you don't have any spare moneys, you don't have spare money's
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Treat it like poker and figure out a smart way to manage your BR. I don't know anything about sports betting, but set some rules for yourself like any single bet can't be more than x% of your BR. Then decide how much you should withdraw and when so you know even if you have a losing streak you're still making money.

I know people who makes 100s of thousands of dollars making sports bets, keep up the good work if your profiting!!

ASre you broke now?

Or you still got the check you recieved?

Do you have any winnings left?

How much was the check you recieved? Keep 80% of that for yourself and take 20% and put back on the site to gamble and placebetssinceyou are good at making ebts you will most liekly win but keep 8)% for yourself

What site did you gamble on BCP/ACR?

PokerOwned God
    Definitely take a break. Sorry about the hit that you took but a good break can keep you from getting broke. Then, come back and give it another try, but avoiding betting it all.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Treat it like poker and figure out a smart way to manage your BR. I don't know anything about sports betting, but set some rules for yourself like any single bet can't be more than x% of your BR. Then decide how much you should withdraw and when so you know even if you have a losing streak you're still making money.
    I think this hits it for ya.. You should have limits just like a poker BRM. Sounds like you get VERY GREEDY!! Looking for that BIG win but betting WAY TOO Much!! Can you really justify betting 6500 on any game/games?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

how anyone can bet away that much is beyond me, i wouldnt of got 2 pissed though i mean if all you put in it was $7.70 to start id of been pissed but not smash my tv pissed especially if you had already made one cashout, sounds like you have some anger issues lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast