Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

how do i stop tilting like a f*cking idiot :(

title says it , i seem to get so angry at getting donked.. that i become the donk and then go out . how do i stop

well one thing about poker is.. you cannot be emotional. emotions will ruin ur game. same with ego.

also if you are playing well within your BR limit then theres really no reason to get pissed losing in a game that cost only a fraction of ur BR
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

esp if its a freeroll. be expected to get badbeat.

i gues it really just takes time.. over time ull care less if u get donked. cause youll be a winning player overall. and just know the donks arent.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    The last thing you want to do is play pokwe while u are mad. Beats happen and are apart of th game

PokerOwned God
    If you're on tilt, play some play money until you calm down before you return to real money.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    If you're on tilt, play some play money until you calm down before you return to real money.
    play money? ew

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

The thing im going to work on is venting my displeasure or angry venting..It usually doesnt affect my game but most of the suckouts against me are the ones that take me out lol The thing that bothers me is when im trying to vent it out and someone chimes in against my position. I let that get to me and my vent turns into a angry rant for more time then it should.. I will be working on this ALOT harder cause even tho this is a poker forum where you expect people to feel your pain and let you "get it out", it just doesnt happen. Some one says something against me and then its on as i have taken it very personal. Which im going to try and learn to let it go when someone wants to confront me about the vent.

If a bad beat causes you to lose it at the table and you always start pushing trash cause you tilted, then maybe after you take one get up and walk around your chair or stick your head outside for a breath of fresh air or even make a sticky note and put it to where you can see it that says something to remind you not to get too pissed and start pushing.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

abwil is far to emotional for the game and seems to see the beat as a personal attack on him (sorry dude but u do)

trick is to try not to go all in unless you have the nuts (easier said than done granted)

its never to late to fold in my opinion and ive made many comebacks after losing a big chunk of my stack

rule 1 "id rather fold a good hand than play a bad one"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Hitman there are a couple things in which cause u to go on tilt and for all these so called "PRO'S" answering you telling you not to get emotional yadda yadda even some of the "REAL Pro's" go on tilt over the same issues. How do you prevent getting emotional is the question you are really asking up top. However here are the questions I think you should work on and answer, and if you play poker deep down the answers are really there you just have to utilize them.....So here we go.....Am I playing a game that is Benefiting me? When I get called out on a bluff whats the FIRST thing I Should do? Bankroll Management: Am I aware what my Bankroll is? Am I playing a game that I can afford? Am I playing a Freeroll? Am I playing a game for 15 hours for $7 or $7k (in other words is the game profitable?)? Also you are playing a Computer generated card game....VARIANCE will ALWAYS play a factor online you just have to learn when to spot it and when to slow up on your bankroll or risk it when the time is right! Emotions will always be part of the game, as a woman in poker ive been called just about everything in the book, threatened, robbed, broke down emotionally, physically, and mentally. If I allowed every twit to get into my head dear I wouldnt be where I am today. I allow people to play their style, we may not always agree with it LOL (Many Many times I dont) its their style and like "Bad Habits" we all form them at some point in our lives. You have to learn to spot peoples "Bad Habits" and use them against them. If you play poker and get a bad beat then you are definatly playing "REAL POKER"! Learning how to lose gracefully is probably the hardest thing to learn in poker. However, Learning how to lose will make you a profitable player.

PokerOwned Veteran
    xanax...lots of xanax

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast