Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    ANother thing to remember, is a 'Donk' hand to you, is a good earner to someone else who may have had reason to be in the hand. People forget that connectors are a viable hand, especially if i see a standard solid raise, say 3 or 4x the BB, with 2 callers and a think about it fold. If I'm sitting on the button and see tha, my thoughts are 2 hands are decent ace+kicker, and one hand is mid hi pair....9s tens maybe. If the flop comes in my draw range for 78 suited.... i"m only really worried about that pair hitting trips, but I should know from the bets. Are they continuation bets from the aces, with a 3x reraise.....OK the boy hit his trips and I can run, or still gamble on my possible str8. Just because my hand started weak, doesn't mean that after the flop and the action on the flop, that I have a junk hand.....now depending on suits and reads from action, I'm possibly 2nd best % ......donk hands aren't always as donk as people think!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    And when you've absorbed all of this, go with FAQdumass.....better poker equilibrium through chemistry....lol

LOL @ xanax shhh you cant give away ALL the secrets

wow, thanks for the input , i will try to take onboard what you guys have said

Elite PokerOwned Member
    These answers are all good. I do the same thing when I get mad and flustered.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

TON is Gone.
    You can't stop tilting per say, but you can mitigate the damage by reverting to a tight game, entering fewer pots, not pushing pre flop, and only pushing post flop when you think you have or are close to having the nuts. The biggest way to reduce tilting is to remove bluffing from your game until you feel the mojo again.
    Last edited by TONelson; 11-24-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQdumASS View Post
    xanax...lots of xanax
    hahhaa
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Take a break, play a ring game.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    tilting happens to everyone, try to lessen it for improvement, by taking breaks after a game or so..relax and come back clear minded

Good downers might help.....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast