Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Same routine. *
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Hold on there abwil this is a legit gripe I can't stand long surveys that don't work either,to me there should be a surveys that don't work section also.I know all you super geniuses love crowd flower ,but crowd flower ain't for everyone.The only thing I can say Scott is try Peanut labs about 20 minutes a day if you can't find one that works drop it,anymore than that and you'll drive yourself crazy.

PokerOwned Pro
    surveys are tough sometimes!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I took a survey from peanuts lab also for 105 pts. I finish really quick but, I haven't been credited yet either. And this was over a week ago.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    there should be someway to see how long these surveys are before we start them!

PokerOwned Pro
    I seriously hate surveys, I will download 10 things and hope that one converts before doing an hour long survey!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Well then thats your choice cause its not pointless. you have a chance of making ALOT more money off of buying points then putting money on a site. and you havent been here long enough to comp[lain about not getting points. some of us have been hre for years and still find ways to earn so you sound like a quitter or someone who doesnt want to take the time(even tho u did a survey). Screw surveys, i have never had any luck with them either do task and such. There are PLENTY of ways to make a ton of points here. If your trying you should be able to make almost 10k in points your first month here
    im not saying im quiting. i was just frustrated cause it took a hr . then come to find out i didnt even get the points ! i also tried a cpl downloads n no points either .
    there was no reason for you to be rude bro .. you didnt have to comment cause youve been playing with this site for ''years'' n havent built a bankroll yet . or keep going bust !

Seasoned Veteran
    im tired of those surveys, its a ton of work for very little and half the time you answer 20 questions and become invalid. ugggg!

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Hold on there abwil this is a legit gripe I can't stand long surveys that don't work either,to me there should be a surveys that don't work section also.I know all you super geniuses love crowd flower ,but crowd flower ain't for everyone.The only thing I can say Scott is try Peanut labs about 20 minutes a day if you can't find one that works drop it,anymore than that and you'll drive yourself crazy.
    After my first 10 tries or so i gave up on (pure) surveys and just did task, sure alot of "task" have surveys in them, them kind of should never take more then 10 minutes. So believe me i understand the gripe about surveys but i have never had one last longer then half an hour(it said 20 minutes lol) and thats cause i was slow and making sure i did it right. I hate surveys and avoid them..

I actually hated crowdflower at first cause it was taking me too long to do one for such little points. I do them alot more now cause i got the hang of it. But i stuck to task, there are PO task and in some if them are email submit only,some say they are but arent(they have a survey lol), If you have done some of the same ones you might have to create a new email and start over clear cache and history..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Yeah I got into a really weird 30 minute Peanut Labs survey earlier today. They had me push UP and DOWN at least 500 times after a 10-minute survey for only 100pts. I told them it was a BAD experience at the end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12