Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hairless-Nut
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveohtwo502 View Post
    Well any pair up against AK is favored approx 54 percent. I hope I remember these things correctly....
    I believe thats correct, but I thought it was like 51%

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    yea i think your right man, i wanna say 51.4%....im simply to lazy to look it up right now ;D

Zab
    JJ every time. This has nothing to do with statistics, math, etc., although I'm sure it should. I'm just more comfortable with JJ post flop, because I know where I stand better than if I have AK -- if that makes sense.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would prefer the pocket jacks because its a made hand. I have lost alot of money with AK.

Its a kinda tought decision but id take ak if it was suited. jj if ak wasnt suited.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I don't know, I would have to say AK. I don't know why, but the past few days suited hands have really been good to me. JJ isn't bad, but I never trust a pair of jacks

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Just now, a half hour posting that, I had AK and went all in against a pair of jacks in a small freeroll. Guy ends up hitting a 3rd J on the turn... just goes to show what I know

Corporal
    well i like to always try to go feel like im ahead so jj would be a better choice for me.

Grumbledook
    The coinflip. Doesn't really matter if you have 22 through QQ here. Well I guess it does, little harder for them to make a straight.

I'd prefer JJ every single time. They still need to hit to win, where if i don't, I can still win.

Private
    i would have to go with the ak... whenever i have jj and im upagainst ak all in preflop i lose nearly everytime.... i

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast