Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Home Game Stories

Let's hear some good stories from people home games

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I started my bankroll from playin nothing but freerolls and got up to 1k and cashed out

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    I started my bankroll from playin nothing but freerolls and got up to 1k and cashed out
    Once again you have completely went off the rails. "How are you?" your response "Singapore" fuckin bozo lololol

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    My friends and I were about to play when we realized we had no cards. We sent someone to the store, and got the chips ready to play. Upon the start of the tourney there were 5 all ins to me and I had KK i knew something wasnt right and looked around and said "does anyone have a card under 9?' everyone looked around.... no responses. We were playing with a fucking pinochle deck. ps I then won like 2 bills playin HU 5 card draw (a lot of $ 10 years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNM View Post
    Once again you have completely went off the rails. "How are you?" your response "Singapore" fuckin bozo lololol
    This is no more "on topic", but funny!

I was only invited to one home game and I didn't get invited back. =( And yes, that was because I took everyone's money, hahaha.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

I don't know if I consider this a good thing or bad thing, but remembering the first time we played Acey Deucey.

Pot started with 6 bucks in it - 20 minutes later there's 310 in the pot and we took a break so everyone could hit the ATM.

Only game in the world where if you break even it feels like a win.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Pro
    My regular game is $1/$2 No-limit Omaha H/L with any where between 5 and 9 hole cards per person.

Used to play a few times a week, either $.5/$1 and $1/$2 5-10 handed cash games locally.
    Also local charity tournaments I've taken down a few 50-100 man games at $20-$65 buy ins/R&A's.

We had a set group that played every week and sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. Usually the other times cause we would have to have a card game after playing golf LOL

Anyhow we had 10 of us one night and we played 20 buyin with 20 rebuy for 2 hours and when you re bought you could double buy plsu when rebuys were over you could double buy. Obviously we was just building a nice kitty but the play for the 2 hours was just crazy. There had to be 3 or 4 people allin every hand for the straight 2 hours. The kitty ended up growing to 2180 and we payed out 5 places ( i know crazy but you wanted these people coming back LOL so you payed more spots) Me and another guy built some pretty big stacks by end of the 2 hour rebuy period. I had 100 into it and the other guy had 300 in it LOL We started at around 6 and didnt finish til 3:30 in the morning.

We ended up chopping first and second after a good battle with 3rd, split 1600. Not my biggest win in live games but was one of the craziest(yet fun cause we were all friends) games ive played in. We played for about 5 years(every week) before a couple of buddys passed away but that was by far the wildest night of cards we had in them 5 years
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

used to have a nice 25c/50c game with a progressive bad beat jackpot (min Aces full losing hand) once a week. don't let the stakes fool you, people used to go broke at this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast