Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Always nice to hit that monster, whether the pot is huge or not LOL Ive had 3 online and 2 in live play
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Always nice to hit that monster, whether the pot is huge or not LOL Ive had 3 online and 2 in live play
    On the contrary, I would be pissed to hit a royal in a nothing pot. Odds are you might never have one again and you earned nothing with it. But I'm a pessimist.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have played for 10 years and have hit one or two. problem is i have lost more money chasing them then I ever will catching with it!

wow youve hit several royal flushes, i believe it is because the site's have incentive to hit maximum rake so the hands typically draw action

I have hit 3 since 2005. I hope that number goes up over the next few years. Maybe you can tell me your secret.

PokerOwned God
    i hit a couple on pdc poker years ago and got the bonus they had 25x the blind

what was the game you were playing? and what type? like 'Tournament' or 'PLO, Holdem'

PokerOwned Pro
    That is nuts. I don't play near as much as you but I still have yet to even come close to hitting one. Every a hand like that comes up for me, I have almost always folded before the flop.

Experienced Member
    I've hit 2 of them in less than a year. It all depends on the volume of hands that you play each day.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow you ae so ood tit took danie l negreanu almost his whole careeto to hit a royal? hw do you di ot?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast