Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

my brothers freeroll stragagy

my oldest brother says "sit out for first ten minuets in freeroll ". it lets all those players who like to go all in with anything do there thing! he calls em bingo players. I am starting to believe this! personally not a fan of all in pre flop, but when a player is all in (Pre Flop)and I am holding a monster AA,AK,KK, ect. i guess its way to hard not to call but i fiend when i call i lose all though odds are in my favor.

It also seems like i should always fold AA but i know luck changes & lately AA is a donk hand

Banned
    ''The first 10 minutes?'' more like until the first break, me personally... I'll fold AA against more than 2 people pre flop early going because I know i'm not that big a fravorite against more than 4 of any cards.

I think there are 2 schools of thought on this and benefits to both.
    I like getting in early and trying to mass more chips early on but it comes with risk.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I think there are 2 schools of thought on this and benefits to both.
    I like getting in early and trying to mass more chips early on but it comes with risk.
    I'd rather bingo it with a hand like 45 suited than hold AA in a multi pot, just my own opinion.

I would have to agree that most of the time i'm sitting out at least 10 minutes at the start of a freeroll. I play especially tight until the first break. After that I would begin a more standard tournament play line.

As someone suggested there are opportunities to amass chips if you get good hands.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned God
    wuts a stragagy?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Personally I'd rather sit in and see more hands. You can always fold, and if you do get the AA you'll want to call. If you get donked out so be it. In the long run it's in your benefit.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    my oldest brother says "sit out for first ten minuets in freeroll ". it lets all those players who like to go all in with anything do there thing! he calls em bingo players. I am starting to believe this! personally not a fan of all in pre flop, but when a player is all in (Pre Flop)and I am holding a monster AA,AK,KK, ect. i guess its way to hard not to call but i fiend when i call i lose all though odds are in my favor.

It also seems like i should always fold AA but i know luck changes & lately AA is a donk hand
    I win more deep stacks joining 1 hour in then I do from the beginning, but it dont always work that way. Hands you can grab early on can help build your stack while the blinds are lower. You cant do that sitting out.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    wuts a stragagy?
    Its short for straghetti.

I am one of those who like to double up in first 10 minutes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast