Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Thread: ~Hey Vince1980~

Private

~Hey Vince1980~

I just wanted to expand on our conversation only to clarify my words. Not once have i had a foul remark or any negative words to speak on when regarding "the site". When i said that "it has a different vibe now" I was merely refering to my experience before my departure~and the experience i have had since returning after 4 months or so. i dont want to bore you with symantics but I have always respected the site as I geniunely appreciate ev1's efforts. Furthermore if there is any1 who has qualms with me then speak up. We can either squash it now or continue the "raggin" on each other resulting in a trival arguement or slamming on others to whom are a part of the community which is lame (you know who are). I realize and admit that im a green~horn in the poker realm and have !!alot!! to learn; however, thats also why i can here looking for some tuttlelage. Just needed to clear the air. TY hope ev1 has a great day at the tables.

~mAkeAmiLLion~

well welcome back, get some points, rock the free rolls and try to make some dough. The rest will fall in place GL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

welcome back. its all good
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Welcome back and don't sweat haters, they are not worth your time.

Welcome back,,, can't please everyone,,,so let it roll off your back,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    I have no problemwith you,MAKEITHPN. Sorry if it came across that way. I am just trying 2 get a stake here. Again i apologize,if i offended you. Have a great day. PEACE OUT!