Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Hero Poker Deposit Issue.

I've deposited to merge previous times with the same type of payment. A Vanilla Visa Gift Card. Pretty much it's a $25 (or how ever much you put on it) Debit card that you can buy at numerous stores. I recently bought one of these cards and deposited with it to Hero Poker (I've done it before with other Merge sites and the transaction went through with no problems). It told me there was a pending transaction that didn't go through and for me to contact support. I contacted hero support and waited to hear back. While Waiting, I went on the website were you can check your balance of your gift card, and it said the money was taken off of it and my balance was $0. So the $25 deposit was off the card, but not in my poker account. They messaged back and told me to send the billing documents with a bunch of information on it. I sent them the screenshot with the only information I could give them to prove I made a transaction because that's all I have to show. Well they mesaged back and said because it wasn't what they were looking for, theres nothing they can do about it.
    Last edited by Poof; 03-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.

1. was the vanilla visa card a card you purchased in a store? if so, You should have the receipt of purchase. 2. Are you document verified on Hero, if so, then you should have no problem w/ getting them to either credit the account, and or refund the transaction. If the transaction never took place tho, it should show back up on your prepaid visa card. The real question is how long that will take. I would call vanilla visa customer support number and have them see if they can void the charge on there end as well. GL man.

PokerOwned Master
    I have the receipt still with me from the purchase, but I'm not verified. So pretty much this is just gonna be a waiting game I guess?

Banned
    being from canada i only use vanilla mastercard or visa, and had this happen at carbon before and with mine it was off card but never went through at carbon and after 5 to 7 days the amount was back on card. Sometimes merge came back day or two later saying they didnt except card and that the card company holds till they hear back from site but 5 to 7 days money back on card!

Banned
    but really this topic title is not true hero poker scam it has to do with card and merge cashier and not hero poker itself so i think hero poker scam is a bit much

ive bought ONE and it would not allow foreign transactions so idk how this happened for you... it would simply just say declined for me.

Banned
    the best card that works for canada residents is money mart prepaid visa they work at all merge sites, stars, cake, party poker, and poker888

Banned
    Highly think it was just a "HOLD" put on your visa prepaid card. If you were verified already and could send them proper documents showing it was a prepaid card they will release the funds into your account or drop the hold and credit your prepaid back (however you will be paying the fees like .50)

I know for a fact that those gift cards dont allow INTERNATIONAL purchases thats why it was a "hold". Hero or any MERGE site wont take it and you will be credited back within 3-7 business days. You could bullshit your way send them everything you have documentation wise and maybe they allow it to go through but I think its HIGHLY unlikely since the card cant be processed for anything international therefore they wont be getting the money and there certainly not going to just credit your account and let you freeroll...

Just be patient keep the receipt for the card and your balance will be put back on your card

gotta make sure the gift card is good for international purchases when you buy them too.

You know what i find works well getting through to merge admin, is through the forums. Just don't be a jerk right off the bat and post in the right place. There is a thread for just this.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast