Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Thread: final vent

final vent

well im not really sure whats changed. And I would like to believe theres nothing weird going on with online poker but honestly. I use to profit and seems like ever since most of the poker sites shut down to us I started profit less and less until not at all. beats that consitantly keep happening im not talking like big pair pre flop and they hit I mean when u have it best get your money in and bam they get there whether you get it in on flop or turn.i stopped going all in in on flop cause seemed like your average player would call almost any draw with two to come.but with one to come I want your call all day.nope I guess I don't lol. ive been playing poker for along time online and off so I understand the bad beats but never to this extreme. so either I fell asleep one day and forgot everything I know on the game or a curse got put on me or f idk.

Banned
    im the man in this house!! woooo wooo woo......thanks poker time!

What's changed is that it's hard to get money on and off sites not and before it was easy. When it was easy anyone would take a shot, so you had more crappy players. Most of the big fish gave up on it. Now you're left with many more dedicated players. My suggestion is that if you want to find the fish, go find live games.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lolo this post made my day, made me laugh. thanks

PokerOwned Pro
    tough out there now! freerolls are the way to go. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    well im not really sure whats changed. And I would like to believe theres nothing weird going on with online poker but honestly. I use to profit and seems like ever since most of the poker sites shut down to us I started profit less and less until not at all. beats that consitantly keep happening im not talking like big pair pre flop and they hit I mean when u have it best get your money in and bam they get there whether you get it in on flop or turn.i stopped going all in in on flop cause seemed like your average player would call almost any draw with two to come.but with one to come I want your call all day.nope I guess I don't lol. ive been playing poker for along time online and off so I understand the bad beats but never to this extreme. so either I fell asleep one day and forgot everything I know on the game or a curse got put on me or f idk.
    Poker God Curse is legendary and can last for years...

Jesus%u00252520and%2520cards212.jpg