Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I agree pokerowned god

You have to take the good with the bad. As of late I have been on a bad run lately. My good hands been getting beat by bad hands alot lately.

Experienced Member
    its poker homie. live or online, ive been rocked horribly with 98% winners.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you will always have a good day and a bad day, unfortunately no matter how well u play, u will have more bad days then good, that's just how poker goes

wtf....thats absolutely super nutz............ O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

ya I understand but not evrytime and in all in situations youll never make money that way I haven't been able to even just double my buy in one time do to these happening evrytime idk not playing in Americas cardroom anymore though until they look over my hand history and there software had to fight with them just to agree to look it over witch I thought was very starnge they kept more on the subjrst as were not screwing u and our software is perfect well anything is possible and I never said once there site wasn't legit didn't ask for a refund made it clear I wasn't asking for a refund so them being like that I found a bit odd

PokerOwned Veteran
    well the opponent played the hand correctly. In poker there is a lot of variance, if you don't tolerate it don't play

the oppenet didn't play the hand correctly calling from behind is not normally a good idea.normally that's a fold and I know poker has its downs not seeing any ups though. and if I continue to run this bad then your absolutely right I probably wont play online anymore.or at least till pokerstars comes back.then maybe ill try again.im just a bit baffled I guess

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dude who cares poker is poker, every one takes a good beatin once in a while

PokerOwned Veteran
    these sites are rigged there is no hand you cant lose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast