Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hellmuth chokes

It seems that Hellmuth is a great player until the end of tournaments. Maybe he doesnt play well shorthanded. Everyone has leaks in their game.

PokerOwned God
    phil is not my type of player, i prefer johnny chan, durr , ivey and few others..but you have to respect phil's game in a tourney, once he is rattle for real, his play goes down with his emotions, too emotional for me..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    cant handle the pressure.. everyones gunning for him.. its like hes the most watched poker player on tv and internet.. hes so easy to read by now.. its quite a feat to make it as far has he has done on a consistent basis. you would try donk him yourself if u had him on ur table

PokerOwned Veteran
    whats he chokin on a waaaad of money cuz this guy is a proven winner obv with the most braclets atm and dont take credit from peeps that deserve it cuz hellmuth has worked for where he is at today...so quick to judge..but yet we dont want to be judged...forum junkies vs hellmuth...lol yeah hellmuth..

PokerOwned Pro
    3 times this year he finished in 2nd.....having a good year just cant get a bracelet. Id be shocked if he isnt named player of the year

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Phil Hellmuth just had a bad beat and got beat

Knight
    Well he made it to day 3 of the ME after sleeping through the beginning of day two and almost blinding out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    goes to show sitting out does have its perks.. ha!

PokerOwned God
    maybe just me, but i believe sitting out is part of the game, i have won some big tourneys on ps by sitting out and coming back with still over 80% of my stack and lost 100 players while sitting out..

Banned
    you guys are silly....this human is sick....look at what he has done.........none of us will ever be able to accomplish what he has done in the poker world.......let us just pay respect.........and the reason he sometimes donks out like this because he outhinks himself......... honestly though, it should be rule to never disrespect his play.............we all play different, results are only thing that matter and he has them.......RESPECT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast