Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63709.25

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I think the main reason is because unlike FTP and PS, Merge has no chat moderaters, lettin words like dik ass bi tch wh ore cun t go through but words like bet or fulltilt pokerstars be blocked, and there is no way to report abusive chat, imean u could e-mail em but they dont care if they cared they would have something in theprogram to call a modorater to the table review chat and block/ban absusive players

PokerOwned Master
    I like your thread and agree with you on most part,how ever I am one of those people that believe online poker is rigged.Why I play? Cause I love to play poker and not many choice online to play for a chance at the big one. I absolutely do not believe in RNG, but the RPG (random people generator ).LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sweet247 View Post
    I like your thread and agree with you on most part,how ever I am one of those people that believe online poker is rigged.Why I play? Cause I love to play poker and not many choice online to play for a chance at the big one. I absolutely do not believe in RNG, but the RPG (random people generator ).LOL
    Its peoples right to believe its rigged, lolz, I can't disprove that. But I'm saying it does not single people out and punish them. Its just a nasty algorithm that prefers dramatic finishes. Focused players adapt, losers whine and call people names.

That was one good thing about PokerStars,,,you could call a mod to the table in a matter of seconds or a minute at the most. They laid down the law or you were banned from chat.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    All i can say " pay no attention to them".

i like talking shyt in any competition. basketball, poker, monopoly, doesnt matter.

we still friends after the game
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

With all due respect, anyone who heckles me or anyone else at my table in a tourney with less than life changing money at stake isn't my friend. But my opinions on dignity and class while playing a gentlemans game are antiquated, I can accept that. Fact of the matter is kids these days are punk bitches who enjoy trolling online because no-one can snatch them up by the scruff. I can only assume they get pushed around and bullied all day in life and this is all they have to feel balanced. Sooooo whatev's, I can chat block, no biggie. My post was mainly a wake up call for all the assholes, because if anyone forgets where they are and lets slip some trash where I play live, they would find out how few friends they have. Needling people in a freeroll? Where people who are new to the game are most likely to be playing poorly, EXPECTEDLY. Why no civility? "Hi, you new? Yeah, good luck sir/maam" Thats how you should treat people who are new to the game. Not ridicule. What do you haters want? A bunch of old nasty grinders sitting with you around a table insulting each-other while they play nothing but ABC poker and the rake kills them by attrition? FRIENDLY GAMES PAY MORE. This is the LOWEST level of competition in forum-freeroll land. Who on earth brags about results in little league?!? You should be grateful that this forum provides you with the opportunity to build a bankroll for free from nothing. Yet guys like a certain restaurant worker that plays here, (who hasn't impressed) ridicule non-stop, bitches when he loses a pot, coaches when he wins a pot, says dumb things like "I had to call I was getting 2 to 1", calls people slanderous names, total strangers. Who does that? No-one would tolerate this tool under any other circumstances, why does poker give such an egregious sociopath cover? So, I will chat block. If hells what you want, hells what you'll have.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i like talking shyt in any competition. basketball, poker, monopoly, doesnt matter.

Sure friendly trash talk is fun Thats not the issue I am adverse to.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post

Awww so me and you are friends

Seasoned Veteran
    Great post bro!!!! I am not or have never claimed to be a pro player as most do, but i do enjoy playing. There was a time I enjoyed the chat butt have since muted all chat because of the crap that goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast