Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up

PokerOwned Veteran

Heads Up

Do we do any sort of Heads-up tournaments i for one love them but i know some people are a little different

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That would be sweet if poker owned had some sort of hu matches set up!!

Experienced Member
    I like playing HU in client, but it's usually hard to get action. I doubt were ever going to run HU shootouts or anything that complex. Many players have the misunderstanding that HU is all luck, and full ring is where the most skilled gameplay is and it's ironically to the contrary. HU forces you to play marginal positions against wide ranges. If you try and play tight you'll go broke from lost blinds. Basically, it's a constant game of adjustments and outmaneuvering where no set strategy really keeps you safe (except not playing maybe).

PokerOwned Veteran
    That would be nice if the poker platforms offered more heads up-only tables, especially in lower limits.

PokerOwned God
    Not entirely on track with the thread, but I'd just like to say heads up is such a hit and miss game.

#NiggasInParis

Experienced Member
    play in seals?

Seasoned Veteran
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Noct18 View Post
    I like playing HU in client, but it's usually hard to get action. I doubt were ever going to run HU shootouts or anything that complex. Many players have the misunderstanding that HU is all luck, and full ring is where the most skilled gameplay is and it's ironically to the contrary. HU forces you to play marginal positions against wide ranges. If you try and play tight you'll go broke from lost blinds. Basically, it's a constant game of adjustments and outmaneuvering where no set strategy really keeps you safe (except not playing maybe).

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by altoverde2001 View Post
    play in seals?
    i havent is it worth it you think?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love heads up sit n go tournaments that's how I make more money at the tables.

Experienced Member
    hay guise Thanksss to make this group for play freeroll................Untitled-1.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast