Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

PokerOwned Pro

Has anyone recently cashed on juicy stakes?

I was wondering how they handle things

What do you want to know?

For me it taking up within 72 hours using Skrill (But I think it's non-US stuff)
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

You seem to just be spamming the board now asking if you can just cash out from certain sites.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

I think he was spamming the board and requesting a refund also, hes been here a year surely he knew how to get a refund for a turny
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    ha well I am excited having recently cashed out of a site for the first time. I thought I would make sure the path was clear on the other sites I enjoy playing on. You seem to be spamming my messages lol. seriously though I got a little excited after the cash out and I am taking myself and tables a lot more seriously now. Perhaps being sober has given me more of an edge on the table. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!

PokerOwned Pro
    Im not greedy or selfish and have never asked for a refund. After many times I started to think I don't need a 90 point leak. Thanks for your concern also

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I think he was spamming the board and requesting a refund also, hes been here a year surely he knew how to get a refund for a turny
    why yall hatin on the man? its not like he is writing a line of lols or long fake.......pauses, seems legit to me

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    why yall hatin on the man? its not like he is writing a line of lols or long fake.......pauses, seems legit to me
    Cause hes asking questions noobs ask( in 2 or 3 different created threads) and hes been here since 2012. Thats plenty of time to have learned the site dont ya think??
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    I was wondering how they handle things
    do you just ask these ?? so, you have something to post. Juicy is fee pricey but, the check reaches you in less than 10 biz days. from time you cashout to your door. I did a cashout last month.