Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Corporal
    Congratulations to all, I send greetings, I wish everyone a year full of successes in the poker, fulfillment in love, and above all health.
    And tonight I ask that we win all the cup and drink to our own and our community.

Quote Originally Posted by marcio View Post
    Congratulations to all, I send greetings, I wish everyone a year full of successes in the poker, fulfillment in love, and above all health.
    And tonight I ask that we win all the cup and drink to our own and our community.
    Thank You, quite a different saying, don't think I have ever heared it like that before very nice Good Luck to You also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sergeant
    Happy Birthday tomorrow Buzz! May all of your (drunken) Birthday Dreams come true

New User
    happy new year all and lets hope that some of you resolve to quit playin ace rags

Sergeant
    Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you & your families - Happiness, Health & Prosperity for 2011.
    and, Ditto OffRdMom: Marcio, I have never heard "good wishes for the new year" quite put that way . Thank you...and Good Luck to All!

Private
    YEAH~ HAPPY NEW YEAR & Seeya in the poker table in 2011!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Private
    my best wishes to all this new year is about to start bringing them happiness and prosperity to all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by HotARMomma View Post
    Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you & your families - Happiness, Health & Prosperity for 2011.
    and, Ditto OffRdMom: Marcio, I have never heard "good wishes for the new year" quite put that way . Thank you...and Good Luck to All!
    Thank You HotARMomma,Hope you enjoy bring in the new year.. stay safe
    ps
    sorry about those AA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you remain safe while you are out enjoying any celebrations. Call if you need a ride home, (not me haha), please dont drink and drive.

Thanks hope you have a very nice and safe New Years Eve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast