Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned God
    Just fold pre-flop and you won't have to worry about it, lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    If it was me i wouldve check-called the turn and river (depending on the situation). I think single pairs are over rated. On low stakes i see people go all-in with top pair with a decnt kicker and they NEVER win. If i hit the flop like you did i wouldve bet flop like you did to get rid of people with draws or low pairs that can turn into 2-pair then id have tried to keep the pot as small as possible. I dont mind what you did, usuallly he wouldve commited even if the 10 didnt come. Now i have a hand that you CANT get away with. I was grinding on pokerstars on a $0.01-$0.02 blind level 6-max table. My BR was around $7 so i entered into the table with $1.60. i managed to get up to $2 on the table. I was on the small blind with J,J. UTG raised to 3x there was one caller, so i called too hoping for a low board or a set. Flop came 2c, 8c, Jh. I bet about $0.1 and had the UTG raiser call, other caller folded. I put him on maybe A,J, KJ, QJ or any overpair or a flush. He was to act last on turn/river. Turn came 2h giving me a full-house on these stakes people usually bet with what i had put him on sobchecked to him. Sure enough he bet about 0.15 increasing the pot to $0.53, i raised to around $0.40, he called. Pot was $1.18 (around 3/4 of my stack, he had me covered). River came Ks. i bet $0.70, he raised all-in, i snap called. He turned over Kings. Lost the $4.10 pot ive grinded my way back to over $6

PokerOwned Pro
    what I don't understand is you thought he either had a set, or the 10 f'd you so why do you put him all in when you think he's got you beat?? of course he checked the river, you've been the aggressor since the flop came, if he bets there you might slow down and actually put him on something like 2 pair and make a good fold. I'm willing to bet had you not forced him all in he would have shoved to what ever bet you made. really though I'm baffled about why you put him all in if you think he has you beat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234