Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Grumbledook

Shady Live Poker Moves

If you don't know what these are, these are live poker moves people do to trick you into doing something you normally wouldn't.

Like this:

- Pretend to push out their whole stack to see what kind of reaction they get from you (Then fold or really push it all in)

I know there are a ton

indeed

Same thing for pretend folding. Move the protector off their cards, pick them up by the edges and do the wrist move like they're tossing them in the muck, but watching you the whole time to see how you react. That happened to me a couple of years ago when I was betting a 3rd pair and, I'm sad to say, I did react by quickly starting to muck my hand, so he called with 2nd pair and took the pot.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    these moves have always been around.. u cant move at all until the cards are mucked

angle shooting---saying you have a big hand when you don't to try to win the pot by getting your opponent to just muck their better hand.

Seasoned Veteran
    I hate the move where they put a lot of chips in their hand and slide forward and drop the lowest chip just to call. My friends do this at table games all the damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Same thing for pretend folding. Move the protector off their cards, pick them up by the edges and do the wrist move like they're tossing them in the muck, but watching you the whole time to see how you react. That happened to me a couple of years ago when I was betting a 3rd pair and, I'm sad to say, I did react by quickly starting to muck my hand, so he called with 2nd pair and took the pot.
    Yeah live poker its all bout your and your opponents reactions ,but everyone that plays live has a tell sign even if they say they dont its a known fact u just got to pick up on it
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Veteran
    act like they put thier blind out there but didnt . hate that one.

So you think these moves are "shady"? I dont really think they are, they are reaction making moves. So i guess what Daniel Negranue(sp?) does is shady too then by talking to you to see if he gets a reaction then tells you exactly what you have lol..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden