Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Thread: Hand Histories

Hand Histories

does this site have a link or section where you can enter your hh's and get feedback from other poker members here on poker owned?

i know for a fact there are many other sites that have this so a little heads up to the admins here at poker owned

see you all very soon at the online poker tables

mathikid

Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    does this site have a link or section where you can enter your hh's and get feedback from other poker members here on poker owned?

i know for a fact there are many other sites that have this so a little heads up to the admins here at poker owned

see you all very soon at the online poker tables

mathikid
    You can put them in the cash and tournament discussion sub forum.

Be warned though, most of the responses you will get will fall into two categories: "it's rigged", and "what a donk".

This is unfortunate, because I think many players could benefit from some actual hand analysis.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

It doesn't seem to me that most of the people on here are actually interested in doing that kind of work to improve their games. I could be wrong tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    It doesn't seem to me that most of the people on here are actually interested in doing that kind of work to improve their games. I could be wrong tho.
    There are some people here who want to improve their games. The longer you are here, you will see who those people are.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If u post them, they will come.

Like ssuglia n jayyy27 said, most will be idiotic responses but once u learn who the decent players on here r ull know whos posts to take serious n actually listed to n whos posts to pretty much just skip over n pay no attn to.

Try n give as much info as u have on the villain n round about what the stack sizes r since MERGE doesnt have stack sizes in their HHs. Also dont post the result of the hand as then alot of ur responses will be results oriented n thats the last thing u want to be as a poker player. So when u r posting a HH after u paste it, whereever u r stuck at erase ur action and anything below it and just put "????" where ur action would be.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes there is, just send a screen shot of your hand and post it to the site