Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which hand?

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar

Which hand?

Is there a particular hand you have benefited more from? If so has it been in a certain tourney, cash table, or different version of poker game?
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

pocket 6's are good...i usually flp sets....idk why but i like to try n get in cheep with them...obv like other small pairs but 6's seem to do good for me always..

Banned
    My favorite hand is black pocket 3's. I will play them about 95% of the time, even if there is a raise out there. If i am first to raise, then i will do so. It doesn't matter if a cash game, sng or tournament. My biggest win with them is very recent. Last weekend i played a cash game nlhe blinds $2/$5 with a stack of just about $200, I raised from middle position to $18, had 3 callers, flop was A103 rainbow. everyone checked to me and so i raisedto $35. I had 2 callers and the flop brought another A, it was checked to me and i am mp now with 3 total in pot. I raised to $80 and the button shoved with me being covered, ep folded and i though for a second about him holding A10, but i just knew this is the situation i was looking for, so i called. He ended up holding AQo and the river brought a rag. i took the pot for about $425. I win with this hand about 70% of the time, but i can fold it somewhat easily seeing that it is just a pair of 3's, but it hits a set much of the time for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPokerVerse View Post
    Is there a particular hand you have benefited more from? If so has it been in a certain tourney, cash table, or different version of poker game?
    Had some good luck with 3 6 os, was a crusher with pot odds HU with huge stack advantage. Some like A J suited they can't fold no matter how big the raise. Any hand can win and then again any hand can lose. If you don't see a showdown, it really doesn't matter what the hand is.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 07-27-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Probably Aces, won more than ive lost. And most of it in tourneys. The hand that im probably a loser with is AK and AQ.

PokerOwned Master
    For some reason K-9 on the final table has worked for me, kind of strange

PokerOwned God
    Give me pocket aces every time and I will take my chances. I know they get cracked lots, but who cares.

Best hand are pocket aces

kq suited works out alot for me
    Kings to Me

yep.....as billyjustin I also have a little "affair"() with low pockets 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5 dont matter....i just cant deal with the temptention of playin' them.....pretty much fun when they turn to sets......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast