Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We can still play, just not on some sites.

thats sounds like LILG idea lol......... but it was nice of u to try and think of something,,, i guess too............ we can still play on winning network for now tho too

You need to have the brain to be able to understand a metaphor.

Well , if we are talking to the guys from the USA - you just need to wait a bit as it looks like soon stars and fulltilt will come to your country - anyway you now can play at sites like Carbon for example - so that,s not the problem to get some money if you know how to play this game.

PokerOwned God
    What is VPN? It's been a while. I just miss the old days when we could play at PokerStars and Full Tilt with all the foreigner donks on those sites for a bunch of easy money.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    this is why I don't read many threads....look at op and title then I come up with the only logical solution. NO WE NOT, u sound dumb I will play u hu if u never say stooped shit again...... out b4 my morning pm, "aimee try to be nice and not confrontational

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    What is VPN? It's been a while. I just miss the old days when we could play at PokerStars and Full Tilt with all the foreigner donks on those sites for a bunch of easy money.
    Beleive me . nowadays pokerstars and fulltilt is lots of serious players. There are no fish at all and it,s really hard to win as you say "easy money". You can play Carbon or some other sites. Also i heard soon pokerstars and fulltilt will be available in the USA in some states. So you need just to keep some patience.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What does VPN stand for snowman77?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12