Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar

Your cards, my cards, their cards

When a player is dealt two cards its their choice whether to put their money in the middle while holdin them or not, dont get mad at "bad players" who play "donk hands" just because u over play ur AK or cant fold small Pocket Pairs... Plain and simple you got outplayed by someone you think is a bad player... Maybe u should take the time u have sittinng on the rail quit complaining about some one elses play and improve your own, calling some one else a donk doesnt make u a good player...

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    When a player is dealt two cards its their choice whether to put their money in the middle while holdin them or not, dont get mad at "bad players" who play "donk hands" just because u over play ur AK or cant fold small Pocket Pairs... Plain and simple you got outplayed by someone you think is a bad player... Maybe u should take the time u have sittinng on the rail quit complaining about some one elses play and improve your own, calling some one else a donk doesnt make u a good player...
    im not sure what brought this thread on but im gonna share my opinion anyways. if i raise 4x bb with KK theres no reason anybody with a 5 6 offsuit should be in that pot, but retards here seem to call with any 2 cards. so yes you are correct in saying theyre your cards and you can play any 2 any way you wish. im also gonna say the person calling you a DONK is correct. you should not be in that pot. so many ppl are rewarded for playing poorly and its sickening. eventually those players go broke and the good players should be able to profit off the donks

100% correct

if i have u outchipped 4:1 and i wanna gamble i think 45 has good drawing potential and if it hits i will usually get most if not all of your stack and if i miss im out 4 BB's I'd say its worth the gamble sometimes

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    if i have u outchipped 4:1 and i wanna gamble i think 45 has good drawing potential and if it hits i will usually get most if not all of your stack and if i miss im out 4 BB's I'd say its worth the gamble sometimes
    gamble then, but dont get mad if youre called a donk because thats exactly how a donk plays

i dont get mad when some one calls me a donk, usually people who are under skilled and cant look at the flaws in their game are the ones that throw the donk word around, and if a railbird calls me a donk I laugh especially when i am one who sent them to the rail

PokerOwned Master
    What makes calling with 56o a donk move?

Dont you know you should only be allowed to play category 1 hands ... i mean this isnt poker where its a game of variety personality and mood luck and gut feelings... its a game of just skill where AA should hold everytime just because some one raises the pot doesnt mean they have a good hand its game where people can bluff and have fun playing... even if you raise and announce you have AA before my turn of action doesnt mean you are telling the truth...

PokerOwned Master
    Best players in the world are all LAG. If you have the right stack and position, a LAG strat can call 56 off or whatever it was if they want. If you are that guy that has kk or aa or ak and does a little dance only to complain why you keep losing, either stay average or try to get better.

i think there is more skill involved in your post flop decisions with drawing hands or as some refer to as "donk hands" than there is in preflop play, i mean most the time most money that is usually wagered preflop is max 4BB's the real money gets put in on the turn and river

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast