Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    well said Fb... well said

PokerOwned Veteran
    you def have some guys/gals ( the regs know) who somehow have a endless supply of points and if you run good can win ALOT at once... you have the guys who 3-4-5-6 bet pre with atc and you would think they steaming but they really arent. Then you have the guys who apparently dont have a fold button and they can tilt the hell out of you c/c'ing down with anything ie 53xx on a A53KQddd board and think they are a genius cuz they catch you bluffing that one time and they never fold again.... very frustrating and a easy way to start steaming yourself if your not careful

PokerOwned Veteran
    After bustoing my account last week I actually got my first loan the otherday(4k) and was able to pay it back early even though the interest rate was kinda high and still managed to rebuild my point "roll" up to 20k plus so anythings possible..

PokerOwned Pro
    good luck in the next oportunity to play poker... this is the best... bankroll build a new player.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea i agree with you guys I think i may shy away from carbon and focus more on bcp I hate all the late registration that carbon has for its mtt and its cost less points

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yes good luck to you ,stick to it yu do fine i believe
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive won some money from the pokerowned carbon freerolls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123