Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

got points.. need carbon money

what happened to the redeeming points for carbon money anyone knw??
    BlaQouT

Right now i think you can do redeems may take a couple of days but P2P for the rest of us i dont think you can yet maybe someone else knows for sure?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Survey Master
    you can probably find someone to dump some money to you but its not recommended

carbon redeems are gone for now,, casue theres no P2 P transfer now( and tommys right,, u can prolly find someone to dump off a little moeny to u tho..

does anybody know why they dont have P2P transfers anymore there seemed to be quite a few years ago but theyve disappeared. maybe they get more people to deposit who otherwise wouldnt?

PokerOwned God
    merge did it for some special reason, but they say it willcome back in december, so lets wait and see..gl

PokerOwned God
    They were disabled about 2 days ago. Carbon did an update and zab reimbursed any redeems to allow carbon to catch up.

PokerOwned Master
    What about PDC Poker? Do they still do cash redeems for points? I have like 10 points on there, I was wondering if I could exchange it for cash?

I'm pretty sure the P2P transfers were suspended through all Merge skins. I looked into this after some people claimed Merge was going under (which isn't true). They are changing cashiers for Carbon from the Merge cashier to a Carbon specific to accommodate the new Carbon Sports setup. Switching the cashiers is complicated enough without having to figure out player to player transfers and making sure all the money transfers from cashier to cashier. They did it across all of Merge to avoid players moving funds to other skins due to knee jerk reactions to the transfer suspension. The redeems are done through P2P transfers thus no Carbon redeems for now. Should be back in December.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    I'm pretty sure the P2P transfers were suspended through all Merge skins. I looked into this after some people claimed Merge was going under (which isn't true). They are changing cashiers for Carbon from the Merge cashier to a Carbon specific to accommodate the new Carbon Sports setup. Switching the cashiers is complicated enough without having to figure out player to player transfers and making sure all the money transfers from cashier to cashier. They did it across all of Merge to avoid players moving funds to other skins due to knee jerk reactions to the transfer suspension. The redeems are done through P2P transfers thus no Carbon redeems for now. Should be back in December.
    Interesting. Thank you for the debriefing sir and GL out there.