Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

subscription sites

anyone ever do a subscription site? That is you pay like $20 a month and get to play in tournaments. I have done two, and its best to get in early. The 1st was spadeclub. I was the 198th person to sign up(they give away a set amount each month, so the fewer the better) These are US legal by the way, they call it a "sweepstakes" I had about 3K profit on spadeclub in about a year, then too many were in and I got out. My second was clubWPT. got in WAY later, but stayed for 2 years. made only about $500, but it was more fun. Now Im getting referrals for face-up gaming(I guess you can webcam yourself onto the table) anyone played any of these? Thanks.

PokerOwned Master
    I have never played on a site like that before. how does it work. so you pay the 20 bucks, then you can play in as many tournaments as you want on the site? how big are the prize pools usually?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i had joined pureplay they hav a subscription for like $ 20 a month but first months free its a nice website right at the start i played in a usd 20 tourney out of like 250 ppl only 1 was paid ME! was happy to get a check in USD gud feel it ws. if they start payments to ewallets im gonna join back but as of now only check payments which is a hassle i had to call and enquire abt check status a couple of times n dont like doin tht.

PokerOwned God
    I haven't played in any, but was thinking about it. Thanks for the info.

I have considered joining one of these. A friend of mine is in one, he loves it. But he doesn't play as much as I do.

I really think this is a racket,,, hell buy $20 worth of points here and play in the freeolls here....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I really think this is a racket,,, hell buy $20 worth of points here and play in the freeolls here....
    Agree. $240 bucks a year to play with ppl who aren't putting real money on the table. Every reason to bingo it up. Just my opinion.

PokerOwned Master
    I have nor tried but was thinking off it, unsure how they work and havn't done any research into them. sounds interesting though

These kind of sites are a joke to me. Why pay 20 dollars a month to maybe win some money or a chance to win a seat at a live tourney. What a joke I consider it Bingo when you pay a monthly fee my opinion.

PokerOwned God
    I haven't gone through with it. I remember reading a cardplayer freeroll that was paying like 9 or 10 bucks to the winner but you had to go through hundreds of players. No thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast