Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Transfering tickets for WR2

I was wondering if is it possible to trade the tickets for Weekly Round 2 tournament on Poker Stars. Anyone have any iddea if it works for this to? I have found a web site explaining but i couldn't trade it. If you know how it can be done, or if it possible for those, please let me know. Thank you very much. Here is the link i found. Building a Bankroll with Satellite Tournaments - Blind Bet Poker
    Carpe diem!

Seasoned Veteran
    I do not think are not transferable, I've never done that

PokerOwned Veteran
    Isildur is a true player got $ 500k in two days to scoop so the money is one of the best poker players online. Shaun Deeb made ​​the scoop became a sensation recordmen winning 5 tournaments!

Anyone else? Nobody knows something about this?
    Carpe diem!

Banned
    flyto, i already tried to find some information about trade WR2 tickets but wasnt succesfull too......anyway, i realised thats interesting have some caution dealing with that thread, cause PS politics about internal trades and sells are very severe.....so watch out dealing with it........

I don't know a lot about it, but i think that it's impossible

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont know if thats possible but i dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    flyto, i already tried to find some information about trade WR2 tickets but wasnt succesfull too......anyway, i realised thats interesting have some caution dealing with that thread, cause PS politics about internal trades and sells are very severe.....so watch out dealing with it........
    Well, on that web site that i mentioned in my first post it shows where the transaction can be made from poker stars menu. So poker stars agree with this :P But the problem was with those T$..i think that the ticket for WR2 is not counted in T$...
    Carpe diem!

Banned
    I've never done that.. ty for the info