Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I guess a lot of people moved to Canada just for play Online Poker
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

When do you predict that online poker will be legal here ? I'm 65 years old, I'm pretty sure I won't live to see it We can't secure the borders, so don't be surprised when the next 9/11 comes from there. I'm a vet and earned the right to live here. Wetbacks don't pay taxes or social security taxes and the people who hire them don't have to pay their share of the social security taxes either. So when you retire and S.S. and medicare is not there any longer, tell me how great our goverment is doing there job. Sure I'd love to see online poker legal and regulated but the dumb asses in D.C. can't get anything done. You have the right to feel and express your thoughts and ideas. How many illegals have died for you and me to have that right? No one loves this country more than me but that doesn't mean I have to like the way it operates. Next time I'll tell you how I reall feel,,,, Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I think within 2 years Wagon seriously!!! They arent securing our borders because they want them here to drive down the average wage.. Its very sad really while the rich get richer the poor get poorer... Im VERY PROUD to thank you sir for serving our country. We could go on and on about the status of our country but i dont have the time right now to rant away. You are definitely correct. All im sayin is that they shouldve done this years ago and it wouldve already been worked out and regulated and taxed.. BTW i think this country is azz backwards and has been for a long time and i dont think many like how it operates except for the rich.

I also think the big LV was behind alot of this and they will push to have it regulated here so that they can cash in as well. You will see online back again even if its intrastate or just US bound within the next 2 years but not as long as repukes are in control of the house.

Thanks for the reply. Yea I did go on a rant last night. It's just depressing to see how "the good ole boys on the hill" take so long to do anything. I heard on a poker radio show, where one guy said Poker Stars and Full Tilt should have been handing out more money to more politicans like the one who put introduced the bill for poker. Can't remember his name.
    And I think your right,,if Vegas gets behind this ( which they already had until black friday ) it will happen.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    Hey So does anyone think they will bring online poker to the u.s again? I for one hope they bring back pokerstars. It was a legit site! I got money back from it. The government should have no right to shut down pokersites oversees.

joeyjmr8484
    The US is becoming one of the worst countries to live in along with the most freedomless. This is ridiculous that the government is taking poker site.

Knight-Lieutenant
    its bullshit the government will never change

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i predict online poker for usa be legal by august 12th 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    I don't know what to said, but those that already make profite in US still continue playing live poker, it's still legal to play live poker.
    when are they gonna take that right away. Govt has its hands in everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12