Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: going broke

Sergeant

going broke

played about 5 ten cent games and never broke even how do people go all in with 56 and win i want to know.

Is a 10c game ,ppl might have in their accounts more than 10$..they don't care bout that tournament..

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah i would say a 10cent tourament have the same people in it that open freerolls have in it
    there would be a few good players but mainly donkeys that just dont care
    good luck

With buy ins that are cheat to go in peole figure they might as well try to accumulate alot of chips at the beginningof the game so they can try to be chip leader and bully.

Sergeant
    now you tell me. No just joking you guys are right but as low as my bank roll is i have to start some were. I have not played these in awhile but was haveing good luck with them a few mounths ago. I could double up or make a dollar off of them every other one just hit a bad run in the last few i have played this week. From what i have seen the dollar games are just as bad as the ten cent ones.

yea i agree they would have more then 20 in there account

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat man View Post
    now you tell me. No just joking you guys are right but as low as my bank roll is i have to start some were. I have not played these in awhile but was haveing good luck with them a few mounths ago. I could double up or make a dollar off of them every other one just hit a bad run in the last few i have played this week. From what i have seen the dollar games are just as bad as the ten cent ones.
    u know how i feel about playing online. i have played 25 cent tourneys, $1 - $5 tourneys, sng's, even ring games up 2 $2/$4, thinking that by moving up, i'd see less of the bs. instead, i'd see even stranger things. like a guy that would sit at the table, raise, then go all in when he was reraised, then flop a boat w/ his j-3 off. then, when u try 2 talk 2 him, he would never answer, then he'd disappear from the table. makes u wonder if it was a real player or a "ghost" playin 4 the site. 2 many sketchy things seem 2 happen. makes me 2 afraid 2 try 2 move up any further. i'm just gonna keep playin low-limit where i'm able 2 break even enuf 2 keep from ever having 2 deposit money on any site ever again.

Banned
    yes there are crazzy things that happen in all the games.... i have seen them all... good luck alll

Sergeant
    glad to see im not the who does not want to waste hard earned money with so many nutts in the game

Knight
    two words:bankroll management.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast