Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate bullies

Knight

I hate bullies

i have always hated bullies. i am always for the underdog. being a golden gloves boxer in hs, i stood up for guys getting picked on. i was also in the bail bonds business and my nickname was THE DOG. in poker i hate all u bullies, and i will trap u and i love that alot, in general i hate bad people and bullies r bad. ask yourself this ? r u a bullie in real life, i bet most poker bullies r. cant stand gangs, bikers, nazis, racists, rapists, child molestors, men who beat women, in general i hate bad people. the poker world has people that r good and bad in real life. i dont like to bust out a small stack early. i try to leave them a few chips. when i used to bust a guy in heads up, i always gave a ten for eating money, this was in the 70's. the best come back i have had was in 7500 us freeroll at ft. i had 30 chips after 2 hands. i tripled , doubled and tripled up in the next three hands, i finished 5th in the tourney.

What are you talking about?

There is always bad and good players jimmy in this world, nothing we can do about it.

Are you talking about bullies or Poker it does seem like you talk most of bullies and a post that goes straight in the off topics.

Light and darkness is balanced the world.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Is this a coming out speech?

You must be an excellent final table and heads up player. lol

Corporal
    I used to hate bullies...but now I am one of them. You know the old saying...nice guys are last !!!!!!

i not a bully but i feel when you got chips you need to pressure the short stacks

Corporal
    Bullies at the tables are a necessity and can be your friend in the game. They help cleanse the tourney faster and remove alot of the sub standard players. They can also be a help to you if you choose to play the proper hands against them. We are all bullies the closer we get to the final table.

Sergeant Major
    If you dont like aggressive players you shouldnt play the game. I can play a very aggressive style at times and it really suits me. I get a lot of action from people like you when I am holding the nuts. More often than not the aggressive person have the upper hand at the poker table. I would love to sit in a game with you, you sound scared!

Sergeant
    hey if your in a tourny its the job of all players to play the game and bust players by no means at all am i going to feel bad rasing your short stacked big blind in hopes of putting you out of the tourny im am by no means going to leave you ne chips at all if i feel as if i can make you fold and why is this considered bullying this aint no fookin schoolyard this is money poker and the less players in means the more money to win get it straight people why would you double a short stack only to have him river you later on in tourny makes no sense to allow a player to remain in tounry whe you have a chance to eleimate him

Sergeant
    Being a "passive" player gets you PASSED UP
    Knowing when to be an "Aggresive" played gets you AHEAD
    If you play poker enough you'll learn that its not about "bullying"
    When I'm at a table with scared players I'll play them heavy...
    That's just me and my opinion but its helped my game

Corporal
    I hate bullies, when I see one I kick their asses. :bully:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast