Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66774.25

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: going broke

PokerOwned Master
    dont know those are usaully the people you want to face lol

Knight-Captain
    supposedly, u want to play people like that, cuz they play bad hands & chase one or 2 outters, so the times u win will make up 4 the few times u lose. well, that's how it works 4 me in live poker, but online, if i play 10 hands where i'm the favorite 2 win when the money goes n2 the pot, i'm lucky if i win half of them. usually, i'm betting a lot 2 keep people from chasing those draws, so when they hit, it costs me a whole lot more 2.

Experienced Member
    because there donks and most sites reward the terrible players

Experienced Member
    ya people who play 56 r idiots dont know how they win but we all get lucky i guess

Knight-Captain
    i know everybody needs a little luck here & there, but i have a hard time believing that those constant online suckouts are just bad luck. it's bad enough when the person hits the only card they can win with on the river, but it's even worse when the only way they can win is by hittin TWO cards they need, & they do so, right after all the money goes n2 the pot. earlier today, the only way a guy could win, after the flop, was 2 hit kings on both the turn & the river & guess what? he hit a king on both the turn & the river! i played good tight poker the whole tourney, only 2 get knocked out right b4 the bubble by a miracle hand. still, that was my fault cuz i know better than 2 get n2 a hand w/ the big stack that late in an online tourney.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123