Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: going broke

Master Sergeant
    Going broke is the worst, however, I have found that it is so much better to play freeroll games to get back to money instead of putting money on because putting money on just makes it that much harder to stop when you lose

Banned
    I couldn't agree more. My problem after getting $ from a freeroll is hloding on to it. I need to manage it better.

PokerOwned Pro
    people dont play real poker in .5/.10

Master Sergeant
    raise your stakes...too many donks at that level...no matter the people that go all in w crap and play shitty hands they will lose in the long run...keep ur head up

PokerOwned Veteran
    when playing for real money it is smart to play within your means and not go over your head and when you get ahead to stop and use your money wisely. Because sometimes if ones stays around and keeps playing the chances do go up that you may lose all the money that you have or the amount that you have may go down form the amount that is was. So try to remember the old phrase "Quit while you are ahead ". Just keep that in mind and you should do well if you are lucky enough to come out good on some hands !!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya having a low bankroll hurts cause u have to play low stakes where most people just want to double up or go home. also u have people who play high stakes n just want to take there anger out in low tourneys

Banned
    well i'm struglling tooo but i have a hand of ace q and 5 people calling hop it goes good...

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    people dont play real poker in .5/.10
    You're not kidding. It's even worse at .02/.05 games.

People play stupid but you can sometimes earn good profite by playing those micros ring games, do you know something about bankroll management?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    after my AA lost to a 6,3 offsuit - i believe anything is possible seriously ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast