Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

No points for installing an app

I have just installed FVL player(some kind of offer which should give me 8 points), but no points were given to me. Where is the problem? What I'm doing wrong? The same problem is with "Gems Swap" app(played fore some time, but no points were given for me...)

PS: One of the rules for getting those points sounds "You must accept at least one of the additional offers in the installation process in order to earn PokerOwned Points"... So, what are those "additional offers in the installation process"?
    Last edited by SuperLops007; 02-06-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    most of the offers dont convert here. keep trying!

That and alot of times if you have converted a offer with one of them sites (like magoo or green hams or what ever) you cant get others to credit ya.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Personally, Downloads credit ALMOST every time ! First and foremost, Get SANDBOXIE ! 2nd, accept at least 2 of the other offers they have during the install process... Then, Make sure you complete the installation COMPLETELY ! read the popups they have during install, some tell you to click something to complete the install. And 3rd, wait until you are credited to clear sandboxie. and 4th, make sure to check your emails, some of them installs require you to confirm Email, OR create an account in said App.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Pro
    Take a screenshot of the app on your computer (I go to the add/remove programs page for the screenshot) Then send that image to the support on the link and they will send you your points.

PokerOwned God
    A bit of things don't convert. Check the what's working section first and you should be fine.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I installed it and I just got a virus

Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Personally, Downloads credit ALMOST every time ! First and foremost, Get SANDBOXIE ! 2nd, accept at least 2 of the other offers they have during the install process... Then, Make sure you complete the installation COMPLETELY ! read the popups they have during install, some tell you to click something to complete the install. And 3rd, wait until you are credited to clear sandboxie. and 4th, make sure to check your emails, some of them installs require you to confirm Email, OR create an account in said App.
    Quote Originally Posted by olavbroc View Post
    I installed it and I just got a virus

Not if you had paid attention to this ^^^^^^^. Why do people do downloads without a dam good antivirus or sandboxie? lmfao
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLops007 View Post
    I have just installed FVL player(some kind of offer which should give me 8 points), but no points were given to me. Where is the problem? What I'm doing wrong? The same problem is with "Gems Swap" app(played fore some time, but no points were given for me...)

PS: One of the rules for getting those points sounds "You must accept at least one of the additional offers in the installation process in order to earn PokerOwned Points"... So, what are those "additional offers in the installation process"?
    Usually they are toolbars or addititional programs and are already "clicked" for you. I personally, would buy points before attempting to earn through downloads.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLops007 View Post

That additional offer refers to the other PUPs that come with the app. You must install at least one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast