Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nope, there is an alternative entry option for non-U.S. Just read through the post
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

ivle al ready sighne d that fishy,, can i do again tho??? i did last year i think
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    ivle al ready sighne d that fishy,, can i do again tho??? i did last year i think
    This is actually new legislation that just came through about a week ago. In fact, this is about as new as it can get so, go ahead and fill it out and whether you did it previously or not, I'll still accept it.

nice idea. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. Thanks for the chance.

PokerOwned Master
    Hate the Government
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Hate the Government
    Thanks for doing that but if you could post this in the appropriate thread that would be great. As of right now, this does not count as an entry until it is in the correct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    3) Post your photos to this thread: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...html#post45272

Good idea on the contest fishy. I hope everyone will respond and participate in it. I think it is a great way to show our support for online poker .

good idea!!! well worth a shot and for all to get a chance tow in urself 250 pts....glad to see some1 making effortS!!! very very good deal fishy!!!! gl to all and i hope this turns out better than expected!!!

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Menzel\My Documents\My Pictures[/IMG]

Hmmm image wont show what do i do?
    Last edited by abwil2; 07-01-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: picture wont show
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Hmm ill try my photo bucket copy then

PHOTO DELETED by: gefishy. Reason: Post photos in the contest entry thread:http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...html#post45272
    Last edited by gefishy; 07-01-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast