Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    sounds like a nice contest to get involve in, i will send my letter to the ppa this weekend...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by poowoo12 View Post
    i think this isnt cool since im not from usa
    Again, read the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    What if I am not a U.S. Citizen?

You can still help those of us in the U.S. (and enter the contest) by doing the following:

1) Start a thread at another online poker forum.

2) In this thread, identify a call to action for those in the U.S. to get involved and send e-mails to their representatives. If you would like an idea or would like to see a similar thread look here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f27...tion-4852.html

3) Take a screenshot of this thread and post it to this forum. Make sure you remove any personal information that you don't want us to see! Post your photos here: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...html#post45272
    Also, didn't you just say you sent the letter??

Quote Originally Posted by poowoo12 View Post
    get fishy i sent the letter where is my points bud
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    sounds like a nice contest to get involve in, i will send my letter to the ppa this weekend...
    Thanks! As of right now, only one person has actually entered. That person has a sincere possibility of winning all 750 points to himself...

Just sayin'.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Edit: threads deleted.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-29-2011 at 10:25 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Bah.... All American players would rather not have these special promos just for us, and be able to play on any online poker site. Some people complain about how Hero has a special freeroll just for US and Canada. Come on... quit complaining and be happy you're not in our position. I'd trade you places any day if you still want to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    A bunch of pictures...
    Thanks for doing all that but read the rules:
    Rules:

Only one (1) entry per person, multiple attempted entries will be deleted and may lead to disqualification from the contest.
    and...
    Once you do that, I will count 1 of your entries. Again, thanks for trying though! Just post it in the right place (1 entry please) and you are entered!

k, ill delete the threads from all but 1 forum thanks for not ?disqualifying me?

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    k, ill delete the threads from all but 1 forum thanks for not ?disqualifying me?
    Not a problem, we all make mistakes. You don't have to delete them from the forums, just know that only one of them counts for the contest. I am all about spreadinig the word

Not a problem, we all make mistakes. You don't have to delete them from the forums, just know that only one of them counts for the contest. I am all about spreadinig the word

Master Sergeant
    is this contest for US only?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast