Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    zab i would love some help with this advice ??

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Maybe once it gets an actual site and looks more attractive some more people will climb aboard especially with the way the Gov is taking it to us players, but then once the regulated sites come online i think most players would roll over to the normal reg sites, but thats only 1 mans opinion, good luck to you in your buisness adventure
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned Veteren
    Interesting theory. All subscription sites should be free and offer as many promotoins as Poker Owned (A.k.a the best poker site on the web)

Wake up thread don't die on me

It's a great idea. There some improvement and idea I have. I've been thinking of something similar yet, different. Would love to chat with you about it. Same boat. Some funds but, no where near what I would need to make it happen. Tho, probably far less than what you would need. PM me if you like to chat. I'm serious. Good Luck -Cookies

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think your intentions are going to be quite difficult to be able to achieve. For there are things that can not be changed

Experienced Member
    I uses to play Pureplay. That was when it was $6.99 a month...now they are just as expensive as the other sites and don't offer lucrative prizes. I have been looking and looking at many of them, but just don't see the value in playing for a 1st place prize only on most of them.

O_O strange thing i dont understand it completely but sounds bad

Sergeant
    Think You would totaly KILL ONLINE poker with this..

Experienced Member
    And now I have another issue with the "subscription" sites. I waited for RISE Poker to come along, joined their pre-launch to play in a $1000 tourney and then sat on their launch date to register. Then I found out it was the same company that has been running the UFC and WWE Poker and guess what, since I registered for those I couldn't register for RISE, and they wouldn't let me play the freeroll either. Now, I just found out Cardplayer was giving away two seats to WSOP, so I registered for their Poker School, took the quiz, scored 100% (without even reading the material), and it tells me to go join their poker room and I can play the qualifiers. Well, guess what, they are run by the same company as well, so I am screwed out of that opportunity as well.

Thanks Online subscription poker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast