Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

sorry if i have to rant

but i just wont be playing any more tournaments for a while.. took 2 breaks to get to a final table.

the minium payout is .70 cents, and i have to do with OMGnickiminaj and 2 others who were stalling the clock each hand, because of their llbs..

its just not worth the aggravation , ill rather collect points.. and play sometimes in clinet, than having to deal with this childish activity that totally kills the game.

see you tmorrow lilurkgirl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    A3 vs Q5 and lost.. wasted almost 2 1/2 hours for a $1.05.. later

Elite PokerOwned Member
    and the stalling didnt just start near the end of the tournament, it happened the ENTIRE tournament.. from early stages to late, just not worth playing in these anymore if this type of activity is going to go on.. just a waste of my time

soooorty lilturk,, thats the nature of game,, when poeple have bigger LLBS tooo, thats what happpens,,, but thats part of the game here hope ull change mind and still play) GL.

OMGNickiMinaj is a little punk....LOL over a 300 LLB, ruins the tourny. The guy is an ignoramus donk. Easy money.

Take a bath while you are at it. Shave that hair body of yours to. wash that towel for your head as well

Lets all pray that TRUE OC does not overdose on those pills every1. OK
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 08-28-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    but i just wont be playing any more tournaments for a while.. took 2 breaks to get to a final table.

the minium payout is .70 cents, and i have to do with OMGnickiminaj and 2 others who were stalling the clock each hand, because of their llbs..

its just not worth the aggravation , ill rather collect points.. and play sometimes in clinet, than having to deal with this childish activity that totally kills the game.
    not sure if you know that clock stalling is actually a move that players use around the bubble during on line play and live games.

I clock stall myself, old habit that was implanted in me from another forum tourney.

Sounds like you need a break, not a long break just a breather. PO tourney's can be frustrating and tilting at times but we must march on.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i noticeed that yest tho,,, and thatd part of mikki minajs,, hehe , stragedy for his lllbs tho,,, nothin to do bout that,, just gooota de al with it to play tho... but i did notice that a lot when he was on my table yest too. lol.. i was surprsied was doin from begininng of toutney on too,,, but thats how it goess,,, every1 can play how they want to tho,, is part of the game tho.. i almost let it tilt me yest tooo, but then i just did other things while game was going on too LOL..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    not sure if you know that clock stalling is actually a move that players use around the bubble during on line play and live games.

I clock stall myself, old habit that was implanted in me from another forum tourney.

Sounds like you need a break, not a long break just a breather. PO tourney's can be frustrating and tilting at times but we must march on.
    im perfectly fine with that being near the bubble but when there still 60 players left in the table, and your stalling the clock all the way down and auto returned.. its just not right

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast