Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight

fulltilt usa freeroll vrs. bankrollmob freeroll

OPPOSITES! the brm is composed of 70- 80% russian -eastern europian. usa is all usa. usa players have reason and sanity, the others play allin on any pair , knowing i have pocket aces and thats the only hand i push allin on, unless im ss. i am guessing its the genitic makeup and environment that make (these players) play the way they do. there r good pros from every country, but in freerolls , the usa players r the best, im sure of it. i would guess ive made 70% of my bankroll in the last 2 months off non usa players. so i do luv the russians and relatives, but i do get mad at the suckouts. its gonna happen , the odds say so. i firmly believe the best tourament holdem player is phil helmuth. im at bet sharks now , beginning of game i raise to 40, 1 caller a russian, pot is 100 , i have ace q, flop is q,8,4 with 2 clubs, i shove 1400 allin on a 100 pot, with qs and ace kicker, the idiot calls this small pot for all his chips with q9 off suit. my hand holds up. case in point proven as i write. i would not make that call unless im going to bed or leaving. stubbornness is the downfall of these people.the usa rules in everthing, good and bad, money and crime, but the nutso's here dont play poker ,they r killers and whatever. i would be different too living in the cold (in california), a while back , i placed 24th or better 3 days in arow in the usa freeroll at ft only because my hands kept holding up. im sorry if i offended anyone but from someone who plays 30 plus freerolls a day, i know who the best players r, topjimmy99 and datsme53 r good, i respect your check raise. i also have done very well at red star (mostly russian), 540 made in 7 months, all in freerolls and gold chip ts.

Do you know about something?
    When you like take a vacation or in a business trip in America.
    I can register in United States America Freeroll.

I still prefer bankrollmob
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

for the payout the mob freeroll is sick...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    i like the USa one u can win some money and get happy against american fellow donks that what makes it special

both are sadly just full of bad players, there might be 2 players at a table that have a good bit of logic to their all around game. nice job on all the cashes, freerolls can take it out on you. brm are fun freerolls to play. the us freeroll has 7500 people, i dont care how good you are you need to hold up and win a many coin flip situations

PokerOwned Pro
    i like the bankroll better than usa because ur odds are better because less players

Banned
    lol that's funny... i never new that

PokerOwned God
    i belong to bankrollmob but never benefited from their free money.. i already have downloaded full tilt, absolute, pokerstars before i discovered bankroll mob... any advice for what and how to get some free money?

Knight-Captain
    Yeah, that sucks. I did the same thing, years b4 I ever heard of free bankrolls. There isn't much 4 us U.S. players. What is the U.S. freeroll? I don't even play the bankroll mob one anymore cuz i got tired of playing 4 hours just 2 win 18 cents.

Corporal
    bankrollmob freeroll is much better than the USA freeroll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast