Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62022.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant Major

bankroll management

ive noticed a lot of people have hard time with bankroll management...chassing the dream and going broke taking a shot trying to play big too fast.. ill give an example, lots here start from freerolls right? if u win 5$ why would u risk it on 2x 2$ game when u could be playing 16x 30c game? best way to bea variance is to play more games.. maybe you dont win big!! but baby steps up better then a step back!! all im saying is w/e your bankroll is try not to risk it all on 1 or 2 games when u can have 10-20 shots at lower stakes best advice i can give is DONT GO BROKE!! keep it small and work it up. hope this helps , gl on the felts guys

PokerOwned Pro
    I usually try to only play the daily dollar, or the sat to the daily dollar, but that only lasts for about a day and a half, then I get bored. XD There is already a bankroll management thread btw. :P

Sergeant Major
    oops i didnt see there was one btw another thing that may help is the br management lesson on full tilt by chriss fergusson, gives guidelines that make sense!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is truth in what you say, happens to me about not managing my money, and fast reach into bankruptcy

PokerOwned Master
    Starating, I think you should play only that you won or get in freerolls...building a bankroll

PokerOwned Pro
    I am terrible at bankroll management....i make way better decisions on the felt then off the felt haha

Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    I am terrible at bankroll management....i make way better decisions on the felt then off the felt haha
    Hahaha. I'm in the same boat, to much drive to get rich fast and not worry about anything else. Micro stakes just bore me a little bit. Love the thrill of putting a bunch of money down but I guess thats why I go broke so often.

i only like to do sitnGo or tournament play, I hate worrying omg i just lost $10 on that hand.

I don't have a bankroll management problem,,,, I just manage to give it away,,,no prob.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I understand what your saying OP.. I like how you said it (babysteps). I have horrible bank roll management and know matter what i always try to get up big way to fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast