Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is it rigged?

Private

is it rigged?

dos anyone els think ftp is rigged with the constant bad beats on the river genrlly

I highly doubt there rigged to the point where they show interest in you over anyone else... There one of the leading companies for online poker..

But sometimes I feel like they make hands flop turn river in ways that will be most profitable for rake...Thats just me on tilt making excuses though..

I'd trust the sites someone would have exposed them by now im sure...

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by mat the maori View Post
    dos anyone els think ftp is rigged with the constant bad beats on the river genrlly
    Doesn't matter what site you go to, there will always be bad beats on the river.. The law of averages demands it (And the River Gods)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    i havent experienced many of them but here's story from one of my friend;
    4 people pre flop all in with two AA and two QQ flop comes 354 turn 2 river 6
    full tilt rakes

Zab
    And the players with QQ celebrate
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Private
    i believe that all the sites have there own players playing against us at the tables...therefore i would say there has to be some rigged stuff going on...

IreRaiseU
    I wouldn't say sites are rigged. Does collusion go on? Yes. But this is not something the sites themselves are doing you know.

What is someone supposed to think is going on on the tables, when you get pocket Aces and raise till your all in, and you find that the person re-raising you has a Queen, 4 suited? Then the queen, 4 wins the hand with 2 pair on the river. It makes you think that this person works for FTP and tries to get people all in so FTP gets their rake and the employee gets your money. This person constantly raised and won most of the hands by others folding before the river. He only lost one hand. Wouldnt that make you a little suspicious?

Corporal
    "If there was no river there would be no fish"

Zab
    Ya but you have to understand odds.. That odds of that happening (You getting beat by Q4) WILL happen VERY frequently. It's not like its 1:100. Its actually high enough that it will happen frequent enough that you will remember it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast