Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyshiff77 View Post
    NJ will b playing on tilt n PS by fall....cant wait
    Tommy I saw something online about governor Christie and online gambling but I didn't get the impression that anything was going to change that fast. Do you a source thats available online for the fall date. I'd be interested in reading more info.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by namebutler View Post
    Tommy I saw something online about governor Christie and online gambling but I didn't get the impression that anything was going to change that fast. Do you a source thats available online for the fall date. I'd be interested in reading more info.
    Dont think anything is going official and Im not even sure if something will get done. I found this on pokernews though.

Reaction to Governor Chris Christie's Conditional Veto | PokerNews

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you are playing the real money tournaments that mean you're not from the USA

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    If you are playing the real money tournaments that mean you're not from the USA
    No I'm not from the US if you were talking to me.
    Just sayin..

Experienced Member
    I've not had anything off the bastards, not happy like considering I deposited and you probably didn't. Although I've noticed if you sign up to sites and don't deposit in a month or so they usually email you offers .

PokerOwned Master
    hmm wait for these to increase my br

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by u3beta4bet View Post
    I've not had anything off the bastards, not happy like considering I deposited and you probably didn't. Although I've noticed if you sign up to sites and don't deposit in a month or so they usually email you offers .
    yes! I hadn't deposit, so that's probably the reason why they sent me them :P
    only had done some freerolls to get a br but then i got the tickets and I don't need to worry about starting a bankroll.

sry for my english

how did you get to?, Already played numerous times in FullTillt Poker and never got anything and I could look good placements but also never made ​​any deposit not know if you already did so got these tickets.
    Last edited by WilsonMacedo; 02-13-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12