Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poker strategy.com

Does any1 know anything about the above named site ?
    I recieved an email from a friend and if I signed up I would be credited $50 into a poker room,of which FT was mentioned,but as I av allready an account I wont get the $50.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah the site is legit. I accepted $50 here about 2 years ago on Party Poker. You have to do a tutorial course and pass a test before they will send it, but if you take an hour or so to study, you will pass just fine. The strategy is EXTREMELY tight, but useful for freerolls and micro tourneys (you can also choose cash, and other strategies too i think).

After you get the money, you have a few months to earn an insane number of pts with it in order to keep it. I had to pay my original $50 back because i did not hit this, but i had earned at least $100 by that time in ring games, first time depositor freerolls, mtts, etc.

I am proud to say that I still have a bankroll at Party Poker and have never deposited thanks to Poker Strategy.com.

Banned
    I have never heard of that site, but I will check it out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I already won $50 free money on Party Poker from that site a few years ago. That time, it was very wasy to make the points, but now it's harder.

PokerOwned Master
    sounds like a good site, im gonna check it out for sure if you guys are making easy 50$ off it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I forgot to mention in my above post, this is a non-USA staking site. Americans are not welcome to the stake.

Be careful about accepting the $50 as Pokerstrategy will forever be your affiliate. This means you will never be able to get rake back, or access to affiliate freerolls. For example, I accepted the Party Poker stake, but now I cannot play in the Cardschat freerolls. Cardschat has a $1,000 freeroll at Party Poker each month for players who sign up through their link. I believe that I would have earned more than $50 in those monthly freerolls over the past couple years. A cash game player would find a similar situation at Full Tilt, the $50 may sound nice, but you would earn far more than that through a rack back deal over the years.

Consider before accepting the stake.

Non-USA, Get a rope,,,,If the USA makes poker legal,, the CIA will take out all these oversea accounts. Then the whole world will have to play on USA sites,,,, LMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Experienced Member
    Poker strategy.com

Does any1 know anything about the above named site ?
    I recieved an email from a friend and if I signed up I would be credited $50 into a poker room,of which FT was mentioned,but as I av allready an account I wont get the $50.

it's cool

PokerOwned Veteran
    Theoretically this is true, but I'd be curious about it ...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    No theory here. Read my above post, the site is legit. They make their money off you because they will get a percent of your rake. Pokerstrategy only deposited one dollar in my acct. (the other 49 dollars came from Party Poker). So really they have a minimal investment in you (a buck) which they will make back off the successful longterm players who contribute rake each month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast