Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

full tilt cards vrs felt stars 10$ freeroll

i smell fish. ft , 100 brm 11.5 k in chips , ante 150, dealt bullets early pos. , i go allin , a stack of 25k calls with qj off, flop 892 rainbow, instantly i knew 10 was coming , 10 on turn, im out. yesterday 25$ brm 12 in chips ,ante 200 , an idiot( already seen his idiot plays, which is how i built my stack),pushes allin,13k with j6 spades, i call wiyh kk, flop is 2 spades, i nstantly knew another spade coming, k of spades on turn, i got set with 10 outs, i miss and out. huge pots , around 90% fav before flop on both hands. last week at felt stars , finished in top 5 around 6 times, why no bad beats there, the rest of regular ts at felt r different. why r my good hands holding up there and rarely do in big pots at fulltilt. i have seen this for 2 years at ft, over and over. 1 idea i had. i make money in freerolls and i dont lose it back. i think another reason of insane play in freerolls is that the idiots r already losing a lot of money, so they will do anything to get some decent payout at final table in a freeroll so they go risk it all in a money tourney. food for thought - it would be wise for a poker site to keep the idiots playing by letting them suckout a lot . keep them around , profits for the company. what i have to say to all u idiots, i keep making small sums of money while u lose money because u have no self control and r basically a terrible poker player. im a little tilted. my wife is of jewish decent so im not predudice. lately i have seen 3 or 4 complete idiots from israel. i thought all jews were smart . ive yet to meet a dumb one in real life. maybe poker brings out the stupid in people?

Banned
    It's a good question. The only problem is that you're not thinking of the times you have cracked AA and KK with your suited connectors and stuff. You know what I mean? Maybe you don't , but I'm speaking for the majority of players is all.

Take a chill pill,, you're going to have a heart attack!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

If you now going to writed something long, please make a cut in your sentences.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    the bankroll mafia tourneys are a joke to me i normally just play them like a huge donk like everyone else

Come on guys freerolls are fun to play and when you are bored try playing the freerolls.

Master Sergeant
    to answer your question,as Doyle said in his book"poker brings out the real man that lives inside" so yes,poker brings out the stupid....
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

Private
    i agrees lol , freerolls are always fun to play , i enjoy being a donk like everyone else playing lol

PokerOwned Master
    feltstars y bad

Banned
    welll i'm trying to get into resticted.... good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast