Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTP vs UB

FTP vs UB

What is the difference between FTP and UB ?

Banned
    fulltilt has more freerolls and fulltilt buyins are better i think.
    i have tryed ub. i dont like it ,

there are many difference. UB is a wh ole diff site,, diff tourneys etc,, depends what ur asking r eally.

Corporal
    It s better full tilt poker.More guaranteed cash for tournament and more promotions than ub

Private
    I like FTP better because the competition is a lot more fierce. I like to play against better opponents who might actually have a clue about whats going on and how to actually play the game. I've played multiple online poker rooms and found that others tend to have players that push with just about any two cards...

Corporal
    Full tilt the best .If you try this software than you fill the speed.

Private
    I like FTP better because the competition is a lot more fierce. I like to play against better opponents who might actually have a clue about whats going on and how to actually play the game. I've played multiple online poker rooms and found that others tend to have players that push with just about any two cards...

wtf, russian competition??

nv, ftp is better than ub

I like FTP but there is less of tournaments guaranteed prize, but UB there are various tournaments guaranteed & another tournaments interest, but frankly ftp it's the best software " speed & graphics "

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Full Tilt is by far the best poker software online. Try using hand replays and things like that at other sites like UB, they suck. I find people play slow as fudge on UB and AP and the timer bugs the crap out of me. I play on both UB and FT, but I spend way more time on FT.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_flash View Post

wtf, russian competition??
    LOL, thats exactly what I was thinking when I read that. Russians and Romanians. They're terrible donkey pushers, they'll push with anything. Also lately I've started to run into a huge amount of horrible players from South America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast