Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

PokerOwned God

Amazon.com gift cards

HEY EVERYONE,
    I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE AMAZON.COM GIFT CARDS THAT YOU CAN REDEEM POKER POINTS FOR. IF YOU WERE TO ACHIEVE ENOUGH POINTS TO REDEEM MULTIPLE 25 DOLLAR GIFT CARDS, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO USE ALL OF THEM AT ONCE TO BUY SOMETHING ONLINE AT THEIR WEBSITE?

IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY GIFT CARDS YOU CAN USE?

DO YOU ALSO HAVE TO USE YOUR OWN MONEY ALONG WITH THE GIFT CARDS?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH USING GIFT CARDS FOR AMAZON.COM THAT THEY RECEIVED FROM POKEROWNED.COM?

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT POSSIBLY TRYING TO SAVE UP ENOUGH POINTS TO GET SOMETHING NICE ON THEIR WEBSITE AND DIDNT WANT TO REALLY TRY FOR IT IF THERE WAS SOME KIND OF CATCH!

THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLYS,

-EDDIE

PokerOwned Master
    not really sure, havent done much with the gift cards. best bet is to ask zab directly

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bumping this one up because I'd like to know the answer to these questions too. For the moment, I'm just playing the freerolls with my points, but who knows what the future holds?

PokerOwned Moderator
    Yes. I have an amazon credit card that gives me amazon gift certificates. You stack them, basically. As far as I know, they don't expire. When you buy something, it'll ask if you want to use your gift balance. You only need to use cash if you don't have enough in your gift balance. No catch

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't no much about these gift cards never knew this site had these cards