Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Freerolls? fun or a waste of time?

Freerolls? fun or a waste of time?

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Def. not a waste of time if you are playing in a worth while freeroll and you have enough understanding what it takes to get deep to earn a profit. A little luck and avoiding donk-mines helps too.

PokerOwned God
    i agree with you jayyy27..def need some luck,.. but skill is def needed more..

As long as you enjoy poker, not a waste of time.

Seasoned Veteran
    kind of a horrible question. my opinion is no. I've turned 0 dollars into 3k in a few days of freeroll winnings but I've wasted a lot of time also trying to do the same thing again. so idk I say yes and no.. depends what your goal is while doing it. if your goal is to have fun like you state ok then it's not a waste of time it's accomplishing what you wanted. but if you're trying to get rich quick by just playing freerolls every day you're gonna end up wasting a lot of time.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I will say that i really do enjoy freerolls that are private, like the ones here or from the other forums i am a member of, because they are generally much smaller so i invest much less time & the play seems better. I would say if it was one of those huge open freerolls at the poker sites then no.
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned Master
    They are fun when Carbon doesn't F you.

I'm a grinder of freerolls and Micro Stakes,,, Time during the day I have plenty of. I make a profit every month, not much, but when you're on Social Security every penny counts. So my bottom answer is "YES" for me. It's worth it.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    a little bit of both depending upon the situation. if your intent is to "get rich quick", well your making a mistake playing freerolls then. Playing with that mentality is just gonna result in losing.

Freerolls are well worth playing once you get past all the donks. Defnitely need luck and skill.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast