Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    They can fun, but honestly, if it's NLH or PLO, expect lots of all in players and bad poker for a good while.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think if you are not good enough to win a free roll, then you should not be playing for cash

Experienced Member
    It can take months for even a skilled player to cash in a freeroll. The can be good for your game if you can develop an almost zenlike disciplined approach to playing them. If you aren't careful they can turn you into a complete nit or a jamming LAGtard.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They can be fun, but a common mistake Ive seen is ppl not taking them seriously. Some just jump in and gamble it up and play badly because in their mind "its just a freeroll." In those cases it is a waste of time. But, with the right approach, they can be fun and lucrative. Anytime you risk nothing to gain something it can only be a waste of time if you dont play your "A" game.
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

Quote Originally Posted by PokerTony View Post
    I think if you are not good enough to win a free roll, then you should not be playing for cash
    I disagree strongly! Freerolls are luckfest even if you are playing a solid game. To go thru 5k players to win a measly 18 bucks isnt going to happen for the majority. My best finish at merge freeroll is 2nd and 4th and them are far apart inbetween them finishes/ Now if your talking about here thats a different story but then again it aint LOL When i first started here there were only( high) 30's to 40's in the games, now its 80's and 90's and while there are ALOT more donks there are some decent players that have been added also
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    as with anything practice makes you better

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Freerolls are a lot of fun and not a waste
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Seasoned Veteran
    sometimes it can be a waste of time lol , especially when u play for 5 hours then loose with AA vs 63 just before the money lol

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i belive its funny , coz u can play witj friends to ,,, an u can earn money to ,,,,
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes. funny stuff giggle hihihoo dats a fact dig?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast