Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: freeroll sites?

Sergeant

freeroll sites?

Anyone know any good sites for freerolls for U.S players? So far im finding very few freerolls. Sites like doyles room offer just 1 freeroll ada carbon has freerolls ut yo have to earn points on sites to get in them anyone know any good sites that ru freerolls frequently without points requirements? Also whats your thoughts on CLUBWPT?

Seasoned Veteran
    I think cake has by far the best freeroll. Once a week they run a $1,000 bankroll freeroll where 1st is $120 and it pays all the way down to 60th place for $2. This tournament only gets ~240 people every Saturday which pays top 25%. This is because you have to Satellite in, which is the crappy part. However, the Satellites themsleves only have 3-400 people and top7 isn't that hard since the pools are incredibly bad.

It sounds bad because you have to first Satellite in to win anything, but trust me, they're the best value freerolls on any online poker site out there. Because once you satellite in, the payout structure is AMAZING. Not only that, but the fields are 3-400 people at MOST, and not 5,000+ like on other sites which are ridiculous and not worth your time at all. That is, not counting ones like these where you put in work like filling out surveys to get in, THESE are by FAR the best... I'm talking about free to join freerolls that anyone can play in...

Look it up. They run several Satellite qualifiers per day, and the tournament is run once a week on Saturday's and it's called the $1,000 Bankroll Freeroll. I've already qualified in the first two weeks that I've tried, and took home $10 and 27th place last week!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Doesn't have much option for US players, but on Carbon they also have the free steps sit'gos. You buy with play money a ticket for the step 1, top 3 gets a ticket for step 2 (top 3 gets tickets to step 3) then you play the step 3 and top 3 wins a prize, the first place win $1. If you have patience is a good way to start your bankroll.

Private
    Yea let's see now there is Ful tilt... opps cant play ther.. Ok Ultimate bet??? Naw cant play there either ok Absolute ??? Same as UB Oh Oh how about Poker stars!!!!!!!! Uh no?? Not there either??? Gee guess there is nowhere to play on line anymore. So far and i have played literally thousands aof GAMES on all these sites but because of my own skepticism RE: software confidence. I have yet to make a deposite...

If US, OK, poker tables want to have a following thay had better get it toghther and provide software that is not suspicious.... And have DAILY ON THR HOUR FREEROLLS AS OFTEN AS THE IMAGINATION CAN PRODUCE THEM. It's all about player loyalty. I have not made a deposit on FT UB PS because I knew the law was going to screw everyone. Just didn't know when. Glad I did not have my dollars seized.

Im dying to play for dough but I need to see how the software treats players and it is not going to be a overnight process so the earlier they get it together the better. I have won money on freerolls and have left it to confiscation on two sites. Thats the way it goes. As for any site teking US players and having them throwing money at them.... Some people might... Not me till I can see how the software runs. As for Doyals room I hope they can lead the charge. They do not have the best reputation out there either. Just ranting........ BTW hows all that hope and change working for you???
    Last edited by caesarsfan; 05-24-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Private
    Yea that step poker stuff is the same as Party Poker and it seems to be a waste of time. Freerolls with garanteed payouts. Much different.

Well just hear word that Doyle's room has been shut down by the feds also.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Private
    Doyals too??? Why?? Were they off shore too???

Private
    I have to reload their latest software on my playing machine. Doyles software over the last few months .. OUCH!!!! Your right Fed icons on their domain name...
    I jus loaded it yesterday I think on my laptop...

Hope and change

Cake FR are good. Too bad I can't play em. Oh wells.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ftl game myself, I think are the best free .. but it's hard to find good tournaments where worth wasting time .. the free are just to pass time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast